Kuala Lumpur Jobs Sustainability Executive Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sustainability Executive. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Company Confidential, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Agriculture with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of sustainability action plans and programs to deliver on the company’s palm oil sustainability commitments.
- Support the development and implementation of engagement strategies with selected stakeholders .
- Support the review of the palm oil sustainability policies and requirements of customers/stakeholders
- Collate and analyze data to support the delivery of stakeholder engagement strategies and relevant project activities
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate, monitor and report on the progress of sustainability initiatives for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the preparation of sustainability reports, project reports, presentations and other documents .
- Stay up-to-date with emerging sustainability trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Conduct analysis on sustainable palm oil issues/challenges to support development of company strategy to address it
- Support team in data management and coordination with other departments
- Work with relevant departments to manage and update sustainability information in company website
- Support sustainability-related events, workshops, and training sessions for stakeholders.
- Undertake other related appropriate task assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture , forestry , environmental science, sustainability or other related fields
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in the palm oil/oils and fats industry related to environmental management or sustainable supply chains
- Basic knowledge of sustainability and certification standards (e.g. RSPO, ISCC, ISPO & MSPO, FSC).
- Experience in industry stakeholder engagement
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam