Petaling Jaya Jobs System Engineer / Helpdesk Tech Support / System Technician Position at Nipro Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Nipro Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas as system engineer / helpdesk tech support / system technician with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 6,000 - RM 10,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Nipro Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
|System Engineer / Helpdesk Tech Support / System Technician
|Type of Work
|Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support
- Performing an initial FIT/GAP analysis of each new customer and working in close collaboration with the Digital Solutions team of Nipro Medical Europe to find a suitable solution to user requirements.
- Onboarding new customers.
- Project planning and management.
- Coordinating technical tasks performed by the team in Belgium (server installation, testing of integrations, …)
- Coordinating technical tasks performed by local teams (connecting dialysis machines to network, …)
- Providing training to end users
- Implementing and validating the workflows.
- Provide support and guidance before and during go-live.
- Aftercare the first weeks after the go-live.
- Coordinate transition to support team.
- Provide feedback to product management.
- Create or translate training materials for new software versions.
- Provide training to users in the context of upgrades.
- Visit centers that already use NephroFlow for some time to evaluate user satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities at existing customers.
- Join the account manager in regular visits to customers to help upsell new modules new modules and features.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a dialysis center or working for dialysis industry. The candidate should have a good understanding of the work processes in a dialysis center and the practical (administrative, medical, …) challenges that a dialysis center faces on a daily basis.
- Project management and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience providing training to user.
- Ideally, basic knowledge of healthcare software systems, although technical knowledge is not essential for the job.
- English (full professional proficiency) is crucial for a fluent collaboration with the team in Belgium.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nipro Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is wholly-owned subsidiary company of Nipro Asia Pte. Ltd, Singapore. We are authorized representative, importer and distributor for medical device under Nipro Brand.
**History of Nipro Brand**
Since its founding in 1954, Nipro Corporation has strived to realize its management philosophy of contributing to society through its business activities. Nipro has expanded the scope of its business from glass materials to medical devices and pharmaceutical products in pursuit of technological innovation.
In addition to Nipro branded products, we also provide OEM capabilities - designing and producing custom and private label products for some of the largest healthcare brands in the world.
Nipro has 32 manufacturing facilities globally and comprehensive capabilities in medical device design and production.
Working closely with healthcare professionals, our global team of more than 23,00 dedicated staffs are working towards our mission -delivering products that will enhance and improve the lives of people with chronic diseases.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 1087459-X
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Petrol card, Travel allowance, Insurance