Johor Jobs System Engineer Position at SDP Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of System Engineer. For those of you who live in Johor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SDP Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SDP Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions.
- Perform half yearly backup on all the installed systems and software data. Backup all the program source code and schema.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Preferably candidate with IT skills (Programming skill, PC hardware, networking, server/database administrative & etc)
- Team Player, self motivated and able to follow datelines.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Candidate willing to work at Perindustrian Cemerlang
|Address||Sdp Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd., 34, Jalan Masyhur 1, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor, Malaysia|
- Medical Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SDPis one of the subsidiary company for Sunningdale Tech Group,a leading manufacturer of precision plastic components for serving many top-tier MNCs in the3 main business segments, namely Automotive, Consumer/IT and Healthcare.SDP is committed to delivering products and services of the highest quality andcertified for ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO14001 and ISO13485.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 239972-T
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Group Insurance
- Specific Location: Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang