Kuala Lumpur Jobs System Engineer / Senior System Engineer Position at AERUMA GROUP SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
AERUMA GROUP SDN BHD has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as system engineer / senior system engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 3,500 - RM 7,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||AERUMA GROUP SDN BHD|
|Position||System Engineer / Senior System Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.000|
- Design, Implementation, troubleshooting, analyze, support, and maintain on range of system, peripheral and software products; including Windows, server/OS utilization, virtualization, performance tuning, AD and backup design and restore.
- Provide technical support to sales team.
- Proactively ensure solving customer infrastructure on time in professional way.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer system infrastructure issues within the SLA timeline
- Participate in and manage projects/disaster drills for customers.
- Prepare and compiling project documentation.
- Implementation & Configuration of VMWare, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lyn Server, Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Azure Hosting, Microsoft Office 365, Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud Implementation, Migration and Management
- Work well under pressure and demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Microsoft Product Server Migration
- Able to work after working hour & midnight standby.
Qualification & Experience
The candidate is expected to have the following technical knowledge, with at least 2 – 5 years relevant work experience:
- Good troubleshooting skill in Microsoft Windows server OS and Exchange, VMWare, Hyper-V
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting in Microsoft Azure system
- Ability to do level 2+ system support for Windows/VMware server.
- Good working experience in WINS, DNS, DHCP, NFS, LDAP and security management.
- Good working experience in Windows server capacity planning, utilization review and performance monitoring.
- Experience in designing, supporting, and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory and MS Exchange.
- Good experience in backup solutions, ex:. BackupExec, VEEAM, Storage Craft Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Knowledge in SAN/ISCSI/NAS solutions.
- Knowledge or experience in Disaster Recovery drill test. will have an added advantage.
- Passionate IT Administrator and Dedicated IT Engineers
- Knowledge working with Linux (RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu), MS SQL with have an added value.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Azure or other cloud solution have an added value.
- Dental Subsidy & Health Insurance
- Staff Birthday Holiday & Compassionate Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Aeruma ® Group established on 9th May 2012, is a leading independent provider of IT lifecycle services and distributing a range of IT network and IT security solutions to the top 500 organizations.
To strengthen our commitment to our customers in South East Asia, Aeruma Group headquarters in Singapore, serving a wide range of industries and customers across Singapore and Malaysia.
We realized the fast-changing world of Information Technology. And we always equip and prepare ourselves to address new challenges swiftly. Moving forward, we understand the cyber challenges ahead and we pay a lot of our attention and effort in network security and data center solutions.
We envision new brands in which we appreciate creative culture and innovation. In Aeruma Group, we engaged in highly collaborative behaviour. We work closely and trust each other.
We encourage each other to unleash our full potential and always build new better models that will accelerates businesses.
We build a company that inspire the modern generation to create the highest levels of employee engagement and commitment.
Aeruma team consists of certified engineers, experienced executives, dedicated and passionate sales consultants, always provides the best approach to help organizations in the public and private sectors to grow and innovate.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 1263079-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Cheras