Seremban Jobs Teacher/assistant Teacher-early Years Position at MATRIX EDUCARE SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of TEACHER/ASSISTANT TEACHER-EARLY YEARS in our company, MATRIX EDUCARE SDN BHD. For candidates who reside in Seremban and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Education and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||MATRIX EDUCARE SDN BHD|
|Position||Teacher/assistant Teacher-early Years|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To monitor the class schedule
- Lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment
- Revise and teach lesson material with students individually or in small groups
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during break and lunch, and on field excursions
- Collaborate to recognise issues students are facing and recommend solutions
- Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed
- To create lesson plans and resources
- Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations
- Attend all training classes, parent teacher conferences, and faculty meetings
- Medical benefits
- Lunch provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our philosophy is to challenge on students to be intellectually curious, responsive and persistent, to be committed and expressive towards their ideals. Our goal is to ensure that every student will become articulate, courageous and develop a realisation that the world is their classroom, and that our lessons are for life. Unrivalled in design, range of facilities, ICT technologies; learning is truly a global experience on our 20 acre campus and truly Second to None. Nulli Secunda.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 1309395-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Sendayan