Negeri Sembilan Jobs Teaching Assistant – Prep School Position at Epsom International School
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Negeri Sembilan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Teaching Assistant - Prep School in our business office, Epsom International School.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Education/Training & Education are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Epsom International School|
|Position||Teaching Assistant - Prep School|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To work in partnership with and support the teaching staff, principally in connection with the care and education of pupils attending nursery or reception classes, but also other classes as deemed appropriate.
- To be a positive team member, contributing to the well-being and life of the whole school community.
- To occasionally supervise or cover whole classes or cover the whole class for a teacher’s absence, when and if necessary, following agreed plans (with appropriate supervision from a teacher, not necessarily based in the class). To promote the inclusion of all pupils.
- Work alongside the individual and groups of pupils in activities specified by the class teacher, establishing good relationships and acting as a role model
- Encourage inclusion and interactions within the classroom
- Assist in the supervision of pupils on outings or visits
- To Enable good personal hygiene and assist with personal development skills (e.g. feeding, toileting, dressing etc.)
- Support teachers regarding the daily/weekly programme of activities and events
- Assist in the general preparation and tidying of the classroom under supervision
- Aware of pupils’ problems/progress/ achievements and report to the teacher
- Provide administrative and clerical support e.g record keeping, photocopying, filing etc.
- Assist in the display of pupils work to reflect their achievement
- Work within the school established Rewards and Sanctions policy to anticipate and manage behaviour constructively, reporting difficulties as appropriate
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings as required
- Aware of all Health & Safety and Safeguarding issues
- Treat all information relating to a child as strictly confidential and refer all enquiries to your immediate line manager
- Assist with the general supervision of children, including before and after school, during break times and /or when required
- Attend relevant professional development, in order to update knowledge
- Promote the policies and values of the school
- Perform other duties that the Senior Leadership considers reasonable to the role.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent with 2 years of working experience with young children in a school environment
- Friendly, calm with a sense of humour and able to enthuse and inspire children
- Tolerant, patient and able to form positive relationships with colleagues, parents and pupils.
- Good communication skills and fluent in both, oral and written English
- Be willing to contribute to a dynamic and hardworking team
- Have excellent personal attendance and punctuality record
- Medical Coverage
- Lunch provided
- Flight Ticket Discount
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Epsom is Malaysia’s leading boarding school. Closely affiliated with Epsom College; the UK’s top co-educational boarding school (as nominated by the Sunday Times and Daily Telegraph); the school offers a variety of programmes to K12 students and delivers outstanding academic results. Located on a world-class 50-acre campus minutes away from KLIA, the school caters to parents and students across ASEAN and North Asia seeking a top-notch UK education within a familiar Asian cultural context and value framework. For more information, visit ww.epsomschool.com
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 890682-X
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon-Fri & 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sat
- Specific Location: Bandar Enstek