Petaling Jaya Jobs Team Leader Position at Teleperformance Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Team Leader. For those of you who live in Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Teleperformance Malaysia Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Teleperformance Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales/Marketing, Telesales/Telemarketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We are looking for Team Leaders for our logistics, sales & banking campaigns.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team.
- Lead a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities which will enable the department to develop deeper, more scalable solutions.
- Team management responsibilities for a market team, whilst also serving as a cross-functional and a global liaison in developed areas of expertise
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress, and sharing results.
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve analytical approaches and develop solutions.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Advocate for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions.
- Responsible for managing team performance, building, and maintaining team relationship, assessing client specific needs, promoting, and selling the services and maintaining sales goals and objectives.
- Keep a track of completion activities and provide market information.
- Provide Sales support, assist with reporting and analysis.
- Candidate must poses with Diploma / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably someone with 1-year BPO supervisory experience..
- Minimum bi-lingual proficiency – Candidate must be fluent in English, Mandarin & Bahasa in term of written & spoken.
- Candidate with experience in client management will be added advantage.
- Candidate with experience in handling/ managing a sales team will be added advantage.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Teleperformance is the global leader in outstanding customer experience.
We are the worldwide leader in Omnichannel customer experience. We’ve been providing superior customer care services for leading companies throughout the world since 1978, with expertise in many markets and verticals.
We work with people and for people to bring passion and excellence to our businesses like our own business. That is what we do. We transform passion into excellence.
With a large global footprint, we bring together best practices and experience from several countries worldwide combined with continuous innovation, the best mix of agents, efficient processes, intelligent analytics and strategic locations. This means rapid team assignment and a variety of solutions to provide a seamless and enriched customer experience wherever you need us.
We are moved by passion. It defines us. It motivates us. It moves us forward. And it is part of everything we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 1194708K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual but respectful of clients' preference, Depends on clients