Selangor Jobs Technical Supervisor – Engineering (water Treatment Plant) Position at Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Selangor and surrounding areas as technical supervisor - engineering (water treatment plant) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electrical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Technical Supervisor - Engineering (water Treatment Plant)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Engineer in managing the plant operation, maintenance, and man power management
- Assist the Engineer to ensure the departmental KPI’s are met
- Assist Engineer in project Co-ordination.
- Plan and schedule the duty roster respective subordinates
- Prepare daily scheduled and unscheduled Work Orders for the subordinates
- Direct, instruct and supervise the maintenance task for both Scrubber and Water Treatment Plant
- Ensure the Plant & Machinery spare parts availability in the store is sufficient
- Ensure the plant 5S is in good condition and standards are followed
- Ensure the Operators PPE is available and in good working condition
- Checklist is being closed in daily basis and get reviewed by Engineer in weekly basis
- Conduct daily PMC meeting and update the findings to CePIETSO and PMC Chairman
- Any other Ad-Hoc task might be given
- To ensure subordinate efficiency and to lead them to better productivity.
- To improve department teamwork.
- To lead the team and plan for annual maintenance execution work and complete on time.
- To liaise with contractor or supplier on projects/modification/improvement activities.
- To ensure all expenditure is within the budget.
- To liaise with government officer especially during the audit.
- To ensure LOTO are used for all isolation work.
- Ready for on-call duty after working hours.
- Willing to work on shift.
- To ensure downtime are minimal by performing the job efficiently.
- Always feedback to superior regarding any outstanding issues/items.
- To improve overall equipment efficiency (OEE).
- To liaise with other departments/plants.
- To ensure and practice self-safety and others on all works performed.
- To ensure all documents are done and kept properly in compliance with ISO and to keep track of all records (Checklists, commissioning reports, and etc.)
- Always adhere to company rules, policy and regulations.
- To always innovate and improve on the process and frequent breakdown and non-user friendly equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): good knowledge in preventive and ad hoc maintenance, fair knowledge in packed tower scrubber operation
- Good operational knowledge in IETS System
- Good electrical skills with basic mechanical/pneumatic skills
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferably candidates with registered AO/A1 and at least 2 years of working experience in water treatment field or factory plant maintenance
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sepang on shift rotation
|Address||Hartalega NGC, No. 1, Persiaran Tanjung, Kawasan Perindustrian Tanjung, 43900 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Kincentric Best Employer 2020
- Culture of Synergy and Excellent
- Fast Growing Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leading Growth Through Innovation
As the World's No.1 Nitrile Glove manufacturer, Hartalega is currently in the process of recruiting a diverse pool of talented people, across various specialisations and backgrounds. You will enjoy exceptional benefits and incentives, as well as a well-defined path for career success.
Hartalega is made up of a tight-knit, passionate and highly-skilled set of individuals. From our top executives, to our line technicians; we are all proud to be part of an elite group responsible for revolutionising the glove-making industry.
Grow with us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 75398-K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym)
- Specific Location: Sri Damansara