Kuala Lumpur Jobs Technical Support Specialist (chemist) Position at Nano Tree (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Technical Support Specialist (Chemist) with full time working hours for our company office, Nano Tree (M) Sdn Bhd, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sciences & Science & Technology and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 3,000 - RM 4,500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Nano Tree (M) Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Technical Support Specialist (Chemist).
|Company||Nano Tree (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Technical Support Specialist (chemist)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Science & Technology, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
- To support salesperson in securing projects by conducting various feasibility test according to established test methods and procedural documents.
- To design, execute and monitor experiments: conduct laboratory testing for samples provided by potential end-users by using activated carbon or ion exchange resin.
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests, advising, and coordinating test procedures.
- Resolve quality related issues faced by end-users.
- Any other tasks that being assigned by your superior or Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Science & Technology/Laboratory related or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good written and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Must possess own transport.
|Address||Nano Tree (M) Sdn Bhd, 11, Persiaran Industri, Taman Perindustrian Sri Damansara, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- An established employer that dedicated to your career journey.
- Opportunities for enhanced learning.
- Organization that cares about you and your wellbeing.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome To Nano Tree
A Specialist Company Dedicated to Supply Quality Chemicals & Processing Aids
Processing Aids & Chemicals For The Food, Water And Chemical Industry
Product purity is the driving force for customer preference. Our processing aids help you to differentiate your products by being purer and cleaner. Customers are now aware of how minor ingredients affect their health.
Nano Tree (M) Sdn Bhdis a new company under the auspices of its parent company Arachem (M) Sdn Bhd.As a new subsidiary, Nano Tree practices the same tenacity and innovation spirit as Arachem (M) Sdn Bhd. Nano Tree is formed to spearhead the new chemical division. Chemistry has always been in the blood of its chairman Dr. Ir. Larry Lee and Nano Tree will serve the industry in providing new and innovative solutions to problems which cannot be solved with equipment and rigorous quality controls. The mission of Nano Tree will be to provide its customers with speciality chemicals of specific functionalities as well as reduce the cost of production with methods to purify and reuse spent chemicals.
The team is headed by Ms. Amy Yew the Managing Director and Dr. Ir. Larry Lee, the Technical Director who has a PhD in chemistry.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 971404-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Car allowance
- Specific Location: Bandar Sri Damansara