Petaling Jaya Jobs Technician – Sime Darby Auto Performance Position at Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of technician - sime darby auto performance with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Engineering & Mechanical and domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Technician - Sime Darby Auto Performance|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Conduct repair work and administration duties according to Porsche Standards. Invoice sufficient hours to maintain a profitable business.
- Ensure that standard work times are adhered.
- Ensure that time clock in & clock out are completed for each job repair.
- Ensure that superiors are informed of possible absence before the start of work.
- Ensure that Malaysian Health and Safety requirements are followed.
- Ensure that instructions from superiors are followed without attitude.
- Unattended vehicle keys must be placed in the KMS at all times.
- Follow, validate and complete work instructions provided on Repair Orders according to Porsche Standards
- Complete PQIS lines with detailed information for all repairs (including Retail and Warranty)
- Create and provide Parts and Labour quotations for additional work that may be found during a repair.
- Create and transmit Vehicle Analysis Logs (VAL) for every repair
- Create and attach Battery Check Sheets for every repair
- Ensure completeness of Service Maintenance Sheets, Warranty Inspection and Grey Market Sheets for every associated repair
- Read all PPN news along with Technical and Workshop Information.
- Ensure that repairs are completed according to Porsche Standards.
- Maintain a high repair standard to ensure a one-time fix.
- Report in writing any repair or defect which may render a vehicle unsafe.
- Take appropriate precautions to ensure vehicles are not damaged while under repair
- Ensure that vehicles are fitted to battery chargers while under repair
- Technicians must use the hoist/work bay assigned to them.
- Vehicles which are disabled must be removed from hoist to enable the next repair to begin.
- Must take care to use all special tools and hand tools in how they were intended and in a responsible manner.
- Must report defective tools or equipment to the responsible Team Leader.
- Must ensure that all tools and equipment are put away at the end of each working day.
- Must complete the online learning path as instructed by the workshop Foreman.
- Must be available for Instructor lead training, as advised by the workshop Team Leader / Foreman
- Must ensure that prerequisite online training is completed by the deadline as instructed by the Team Leader / Foreman.
- Ensure that any Qualification test is worked on and ready before the deadline time.
- Must maintain average productivity of 85% productivity
- Must maintain utilization above 70%.
- Must complete administration duties directly after completing a repair.
- Responsibility for Environment, Safety and Health to ensure a safe working environment for all employees, whilst complying with the legal requirement.
Knowledge & Skills
- Diploma/ Degree in Automative Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience as technicians in the automotive industry
- Specialized technical knowledge acquired through past relevant working experience.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to work efficiently while unsupervised.
- Jointly control the WIP volume, which would affect the branch service profitability.
- Invoice enough hours to maintain profitability
- Maintain a high repair standard and 1st time fix right
- Demonstrating expert working knowledge in relation to the removal, repair and replacement of vehicle body panels.
Problem Solving/ Decision Making
- Problem identification, prioritizing and resolution.
- Solutions recommendation: strategies to complete repairs efficiently.
- Process Improvement: enhancing service standard.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sime Darby Auto Performance Sdn Bhd (SDAP) is the official importer of Porsche vehicles in Malaysia, taking over the local operations since 2010. SDAP is the authorised distributor and seller of Porsche vehicles and parts, and also provides After Sales Services for Porsche vehicles in Malaysia. It currently operates at Porsche Centre Ara Damansara, Porsche Centre Sg Besi, Porsche Centre Penang, Porsche Centre Johor Bahru. SDAP is under the Sime Darby Motors Division, a member of the Sime Darby Group.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Ara Damansara
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023
- Technician - Sime Darby Auto Performance position job vacancies