Kuala Lumpur Jobs Telesales Manager Position at Cartrack Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Telesales Manager. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Cartrack Malaysia Sdn Bhd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 6,000 - RM 7,500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cartrack Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales/Marketing, Telesales/Telemarketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.500|
We’re a world-leading smart mobility SaaS tech company with over 1,500,00 subscribers across 23 countries and we’re looking for a Telesales Manager to join our team. The main purpose of this position is to identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Work together with recruitment team on building the Telesales Team;
- Manage large team responsible for generating sales lead through business sales calls to prospect customers;
- Manage large team responsible for proactively establishing list of potential customers and qualify sales leads through calls;
- Manage large team responsible for maintaining effective communication and secure sales appointment for Sales Team to follow-up;
- Manage large team responsible for producing daily sales progress update/report;
- Proactively work with digital marketing team and sales management to manage leads;
- Ensure daily proper usage of CRM system by team;
- Train/Coach and mentor team to sell though the phone;
- Highly skilled in developing sales methods and strategies that lead to strong value proposition.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in any field;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Telesales;
- Able to communicate with people at all levels with an independent, proactive, positive, hardworking and driven with a can-do attitude;
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Melayu;
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus;
- People person with strong customer service attitude;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing Telesales team of minimum 15 people;
- Good team player.
- Working Life Balance (5 working days)
- Medical + Hospitalization + Insurance
- Accessible LRT/KTM
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading and established company in Fleet Management Solutions and vehicle tracking in Africa, Europe and South East Asia is expanding its services and solutions into Malaysia. As a growing company, we are embarking on an expansion journey and we believe our people are the heart of our success. In line with this, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, service oriented person and dedicated individuals to be part of our pioneering team here in Cartrack Malaysia, Dana 1 Business Centre, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 1087078D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: KL Eco City Mall