Johor Jobs Test Engineer Position at WIWYNN TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Test Engineer. For those of you who live in Johor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, WIWYNN TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Electronics with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||WIWYNN TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Able to lead and monitor a group of technicians on end-to-end debugging, diagnostic and troubleshooting.
- To Prepare SOP documentation of debugging results and data entry into SFCS
- Hands on Test Measurement equipment such as Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-Meter, Power Supply, Short Locator, network analyser.
- Manage WIP inventory control, Cycle Time, output, yield results oriented.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, well organized, and minimum supervision.
- Strong team player, with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Possess strong engineering and analytical problem-solving skills will be an added advantage.
- Follow relevant quality procedures to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Test Program, Test Data and Test Infra networking management.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s in engineering (Computer /Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ Work experience in electronics industry.
- Experienced in providing technical support in terms of, diagnostic, debugging and troubleshooting on Test Programs
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to present data to all levels of a customer’s engineering organization in a detailed and professional manner.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, and committed to continuous learning.
- Computer literacy, MS Office Suite,
- Programming skill in C/C++, Scripting Python, Unix, Linux would be an added advantage
|Address||Malaysia, Johor, Senai, 392 Jalan Ekoperniagaan 11, taman ekoperniagaan 2, senai airport city Wiwynn Malaysia Office|
- Taiwan’s public listed company who expands in Senai, Johor
- Attractive benefits package & performance bonus
- Opportunity to advance in your career
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wiwynn is an innovative cloud IT infrastructure provider of high quality computing and storage products, plus rack solutions for leading data centers. Wiwynn aggressively invest in next generation technologies for workload and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) optimization. As an OCP (Open Computer Project) solution provider and platinum member,Wiwynn actively participates in advanced computing and storage system designs while constantly implementing the benefits of OCP into traditional data centers.Wiwynn has purchased an industrial land in Senai Airport City FreeZone. Construction of 1st factory (Phase 1) has begun and it's expected to commence its production in early 2023.
To learn more about Wiwynn, visit https://ww.wiwynn.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1238679-P
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), AWS, Performance bonus
- Specific Location: Senai Airport City