Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Training Administrator Executive Position at QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Training Administrator Executive in our company, QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Shah Alam/Subang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Training Administrator Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Snapshot of the role:
The L&D team in Group HR department are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Training Administrator Executive to coordinate all activities pertaining to employees’ onboarding and Employee Engagement in QL HQ, and administer all activities pertaining to HRDF for QL HQ and subsidiaries.
The incumbent should be a people’s person who thrives in inspiring others to join in activities, yet is organised and thorough in managing training data, reports and record keeping.
You are driven to:
- Administer and organize in-house and external training programs for staff.
- Responsible for all communications to all relevant parties regarding confirmation or postponement or cancellations of all scheduled training.
- Handling pre and post training tasks, e.g., confirmation/cancellation of classes, attendance list generation and update, training evaluation data compilation, generating & distribution of certification of attendance
- Maintain and update all relevant data relating to all training matters in HRIS and Sustainability Reporting data sheet.
- Administer all activities related to HRDF. Liaising with HRDF personnel and subsi HR for HRDF requirements.
- Support administration of new joiners’ onboarding, including finalizing onboarding schedule, prepare required documentations for onboarding day, conduct corporate orientation.
- Support subsi in navigating, data entry, generating reports, and other activities related to administration of training module.
- Responsible for all paperwork and record keeping for all activities pertaining to training in HQ.
- Assist in organizing employee engagement activities in HQ.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience as Training Administrator or relevant field. Preferably with experience in managing the HRDF system for registration and claim back of training fees.
- Digital savvy – to handle HRIS’s training module and HRDF system.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external parties.
- Details oriented and must be able to handle administrative tasks pertaining to training and events.
- Team player – putting team’s and company’s interest first.
- Collaborative and able to make the best of situations.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
- Subsidiary of QL Resources listed in Main Market of Bursa M'sia
- Attractive benefits, group insurance & medical coverage
- Grow with our learning & development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd is a member of QL Resources Berhad. QL Resources is a sustainable and scalable multinationalagro-food corporation that farms and produces some of the mostresource-efficient protein and food energy sources with a market capitalisation of over RM21.22 billion. The Group has three principal activities; Integrated Livestock Farming, Marine Products Manufacturing and Palm Oil Activities, and operates in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and China.
Founded on the belief of benefitting all,QL holds firm to the mission of creating nourishing products from agro resources as we seek to create shared value for stakeholders. We are now the largest surimi producer and one of the largest egg producers in Southeast Asia, as well as the largest fishmeal manufacturer in Malaysia. In our portfolio are brands such as Mushroom, Figo, Ika’s, Suria and OceanRia, and through the downstream expansion in 2016, we today operate and expand FamilyMart convenience stores in Malaysia.
We create nourishing products from agro resources, leading to benefit for all parties.
To be the preferred global agro based enterprise.
Integrity, Win-Win, Teamwork, Innovative.
QLCS is a results-oriented company with a business model of expansion. Being a dynamic and fast growing company, we place great emphasis on maximising the potential of our employees. Training and development opportunities are given to steer employees' careers in line with the company growth trajectory and strategic path.
In view of our business expansion, we would like to invite dynamic and self-driven individuals to submit their application for all open positions.
QL talks the making of a leader
Agri-food producer QL Resources' executive chairman Dr Chia Song Kun, who recently won the award for Outstanding CEO at the The Edge Billion Ringgit Club awards, shares the secret to the group's flourishing business
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 902405-P
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Learning & Development
- Specific Location: Bukit Jelutong
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- Training Administrator Executive position job vacancies