Kuala Lumpur Jobs Transport Executive Position at DPO International Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
DPO International Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as transport executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DPO International Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To take ownership of the day-to-day company transportation activities; to execute, direct and control all distribution services as per delivery planning.
- To manage products with multi temperature requirement and ensuring it is delivered within approved temperature (Frozen, Chill & Ambient).
- To work closely with Customer Service & Warehouse Team in ensuring that deliveries are made in full and on time.
- To generate and maintain the SCM distribution reports for monthly review.
- To involve in driver training for Delivery Management System (DMS) or process upgrade and to ensure all deliveries are performed using internal system.
- To maintain and ensure DMS data is updated and liaising with ICT for troubleshooting issues.
- Involve in planning activities and liaising with 3PL transporters for truck booking.
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time (e.g.: stock count, monitoring of unscheduled items, other SCM related matter).
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or any related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role. Preferable from FMCG or Food and Beverage industry background.
- Able to assist with warehouse operation when required.
- Good communication skills, problem-solving, adaptable to fast-paced environment, good computer literacy.
- Contractual & performance bonus
- Career growth with learning opportunity
- Multi-national Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DPO International is a leading specialized food distribution company in the Asian region with over 24 offices and warehouses in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
With a solid foothold across Asia and servicing nearly all aspects of the food industry, our employees are exposed to various markets, products and cultures, offering a unique work experience. At DPO, we develop leaders locally to lead effective change internationally.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 677120-X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Taman Melawati