Kuala Lumpur Jobs Unit Head, Ccris Pmo & System Support Position at RHB Banking Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, RHB Banking Group is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Unit Head, CCRIS PMO & System Support for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||RHB Banking Group|
|Position||Unit Head, Ccris Pmo & System Support|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Deliver strong leadership skills with proven ability to run, manage, facilitates large and complex cross-functional and high cost projects.
- Manage interdependencies and risks and drive resolution of key project issues, escalating these risks and issues for guidance and decision where necessary.
- Work closely with Engagement Manager to address business requirements and needs
- Develop and execute efficient communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team.
- Responsible for the administration, supervision, coaching, appraisal, development and performance management of staff within the team
- Supervise and be responsible for projects/deliverables undertaken by team members
- Develop, implement and socialise the best practices for performing all tasks for the organisation.
- Manage all activities of IT projects (project management lifecycle), ensuring projects complete within the agree time, budget and scope
- Establish and execute effectively the governance framework, audit and risk matters during the execution of project.
- Communicate project progress and statuses to Senior Management, PSC, Board of Directors & project team on a regular and timely basis
Manage the monthly reporting and status updates, as and when needed to Group Credit Management.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, IT, business or any related discipline with Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Experience in CCRIS and project manager for CCRIS related projects
- 5-8 years of relevant Project Management experience in managing software development projects
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 6171-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme