Kuala Lumpur Jobs Veterinary Client Service Representative (veterinary Assistant) Position at Vets for Pets Animal Clinic
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Veterinary Client Service Representative (Veterinary Assistant) in our company, Vets for Pets Animal Clinic. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Vets for Pets Animal Clinic
|Veterinary Client Service Representative (veterinary Assistant)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
Responsible for facilitating veterinary clients’ needs throughout their visit, including communicating with the service they are seeing, processing paperwork, and handling financial transactions.
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Create a warm, friendly, and welcoming environment for clients and patients. Facilitate clients’ appointments as a liaison between the client and the rest of the hospital throughout their visit. Offer client assistance when needed whenever possible.
- Ensure the client’s appointment goes smoothly and efficiently by working with the appropriate service(s) and keeping the client informed.
- Ensure all client and patient information is accurate, schedule appointments, and obtain appropriate signatures. Document all client correspondence. Extract and send requested information from the medical record when requested. Help create accurate, timely medical records by verifying charges, scanning paperwork, attaching medical records and processing pharmacy refills.
- Accurately process clients’ payments including: cash, credit, check, and Care Credit.
- Contribute to strong team environment by helping co-workers.
- Attend to compliance responsibilities such as accounts receivable, outstanding discharges and ensuring patients are seen in a timely fashion.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vets for Pets Animal Clinic (VPAC) is a well-established, full service, small animal and exotic veterinary clinic providing comprehensive preventive, medical, surgical and dental care.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-house surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels.
We understand thatyour pets are a part of your family. Thus, we treat each patient with the same love and gentle handling that we would expect for our own ‘kids’.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 1134795-X
- Specific Location: Kuchai Lama