Kuala Lumpur Jobs Vice President, Process Analyst & Design Position at Prasarana Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Prasarana Malaysia Berhad has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as vice president, process analyst & design with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Prasarana Malaysia Berhad
|Vice President, Process Analyst & Design
|Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Work closely with process owner to identify, analyze and propose enhancement of the business processes and workflows.
- Facilitate and drive alignment on the proposed business processes enhancement across the divisions and Business Units.
- Drive the business process redesign activities with stakeholders taking into account in optimizing the process automation and digitalization.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the business process design.
- Document the process flow redesign and the potential improvement coming from the process change prepare and review documentation and presentation for Management updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science / Information Technology or any related field.
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar with Business Process Reengineering.
- Good in Analytical or Data Driven Approach.
|Prasarana Malaysia Berhad, Menara Uoa Bangsar, B-20-1, 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Incorporated in 1998 by the Ministry of Finance, the Government–owned Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (Prasarana) was set up to facilitate, undertake and expedite public infrastructure projects. It is fully operational in 2002.
Prasarana manages and operates four (4) rail networks in Klang Valley (LRT Ampang Line, LRT Kelana Jaya Line, KL Monorail Line and MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line) and bus services in Klang Valley, Penang, Kuantan as well as BRT Sunway Line.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 467220-U
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Vice President, Process Analyst & Design position job vacancies