Selangor Jobs Warehouse Executive (based In Cyberjaya) Position at Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Selangor and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Warehouse Executive (based in Cyberjaya) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Warehouse Executive (based In Cyberjaya)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Provide leadership in warehousing and inventory control.
- Monitor and control on all incoming and outgoing delivery.
- Plan, organize and manage warehouse systems and activities.
- Train, motivate and develop staff to achieve departmental KPIs.
- Maintain warehouse facilities and equipment at a high state of readiness.
- Manage timely inventory updates, FIFO, cycle counting and stock accuracy.
- Analyze inventory data and produce accurate and timely reports.
- To perform any other task as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Good in written and spoken English are essential.
- Candidate must possess good leadership, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative with concern for order, transparency and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Possess high level of integrity.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lam Soon is a household name in South East Asia, known for its quality products and strong brand management skills. With strong brands and extensive sales & distribution network, it is recognized as a major Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) player. From its beginnings, it has grown steadily over the years and today, it has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Lam Soon Group business activities comprise of plantation/milling, refining of cooking oil to the manufacturing of margarine, specialty fats, soap and detergent and olechemicals. Our products are manufactured to the highest international standards including ISO 9002, ISO 14001, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) awarded to its factories in Malaysia and Thailand. Besides our own brands, Lam Soon also provides contract manufacturing services, especially for soap.
Through its many FMCG brands, Lam Soon has cultivated a brand identity that focuses on such characteristics as integrity, trustworthiness, friendliness and approachability. We are continuously rejuvenating our brand portfolio and introducing new line extensions of the highest quality and attractive packaging design in response to evolving consumer trends.
As part of our commitment to progress and business growth, we would like to invite mature, highly motivated, committed and results-oriented professionals to join us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 14578-T
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Saturdays (Half Day)
- Specific Location: Cyber Valley