Subang Jaya Jobs Warehouse Executive Position at ULD LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Warehouse Executive. For those of you who live in Subang Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ULD LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION SDN. BHD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum degree of Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,700 - RM 3,800. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ULD LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.700|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.780|
As the Warehouse Executive at ULD Logistics & Distribution Sdn Bhd, you will be responsible to execute the daily warehouse inventory and maintains database. Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products. Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages warehouse inventory and maintains database.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arranges for the removal of the product.
- Operates forklift truck as needed to store goods in identified areas.
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Good computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Other ad-hoc tasks, urgent duties and projects as well as assignments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5++ years of relevant working experience in warehouse required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for forklift truck required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory
- Passionate, innovative and energetic work culture
- Passionate, innovative and energetic work culture
- Career development, advancement and growth potential
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ULD Group being established in 2008 as a member of IFB Group to support for logistics and distributions. It is a privately owned logistics company by Mr. G P H Glaser.
We focus on ocean freight and air freight shipments to all major destinations worldwide.
Many years of co-operation with our carriers and contractors ensure reliable services, space and equipment availability also during peak seasons.
ULD offer global supply chain management and provide logistics solutions. As an independent company of our size we have to pay special attention to details and to offer tailor-made programs.
We offer and arrange the fastest, or the most convenient, routings for our customers’ shipments at competitive rates. Working with our own offices and a long established network of reliable overseas partners since many years we guarantee the same high level of services all over the world.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 1459238-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: USJ 1, Taman Perindustrian Subang
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Subang Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Subang Jaya 2023
- Warehouse Executive position job vacancies