Cyberjaya Jobs Warehouse Manager (based In Cyberjaya Dist. Centre) Position at Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cyberjaya and surrounding areas as warehouse manager (based in cyberjaya dist. centre) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Warehouse Manager (based In Cyberjaya Dist. Centre)|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Responsible for the overall DC day to day operations by plan, organize and manage the WMS systems activities to ensure comply with company’s SOP.
- To ensure that all facility is properly maintained & reviewed from time to time to provide full support to the DC operations.
- To ensure basic warehouse rules are strictly followed such as FEFO, receiving/delivering SOP, cycle count and all safety practices.
- Monitor and control on incoming and outgoing delivery especially to Key Accounts to ensure customer service level (CSL) is met.
- Monitor and control on third party transporters are adhering strictly on company’s SOP & review their performance from time to time.
- Monitor & review on the stock holding level to ensure turnaround time is adequate for stock efficiency
Ensure that security, safety and cleanliness of the warehouse is in compliance with law requirements and strictly adheres to company’s SOP and guidelines.
- To lead a team of staff by providing clear direction and instruction, monitor performance and attendance of the staff, provide guidance and training, review the manpower requirements from time to time.
- Analyse & review on monthly stock report such as stock turnover, stock write off, stock returned, stock adjustment, variance report or prepare any ad-hoc reports as and when required by Management.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience with at least 3 years managerial experience in warehousing or DC is required.
- Experience in WMS & ERP is essential.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to think strategically, well-organized, proactive, meticulous and with sound judgement.
- Possess strong planning, inventory control and data analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and lead a team of 100 employees.
- Able to communicate effectively with all level.
- Dynamic candidate who is willing to take up challenge of managing a new DC warehouse is encourage to apply.
- Candidate which experience handling warehouse size more than 200,00 square feet is strongly encourage to apply
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics or production/material planning & control are added advantages.
- Must be willing to work on Saturday and work in Cyberjaya.
- Stable & Progressive FMCG Company
- Career Progression
- Learning & Development Opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lam Soon is a household name in South East Asia, known for its quality products and strong brand management skills. With strong brands and extensive sales & distribution network, it is recognized as a major Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) player. From its beginnings, it has grown steadily over the years and today, it has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Lam Soon Group business activities comprise of plantation/milling, refining of cooking oil to the manufacturing of margarine, specialty fats, soap and detergent and olechemicals. Our products are manufactured to the highest international standards including ISO 9002, ISO 14001, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) awarded to its factories in Malaysia and Thailand. Besides our own brands, Lam Soon also provides contract manufacturing services, especially for soap.
Through its many FMCG brands, Lam Soon has cultivated a brand identity that focuses on such characteristics as integrity, trustworthiness, friendliness and approachability. We are continuously rejuvenating our brand portfolio and introducing new line extensions of the highest quality and attractive packaging design in response to evolving consumer trends.
As part of our commitment to progress and business growth, we would like to invite mature, highly motivated, committed and results-oriented professionals to join us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 14578-T
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Saturdays (Half Day)
- Specific Location: Cyber Valley
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cyberjaya 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Cyberjaya 2023
- Warehouse Manager (based In Cyberjaya Dist. Centre) position job vacancies