Selangor Jobs Warehouse Manager Position at Finbond Heavy Machinery Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Selangor and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Warehouse Manager in our business office, Finbond Heavy Machinery Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 5,500 - RM 7,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Finbond Heavy Machinery Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.700|
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and ensuring on-time delivery of goods
• Develop, implement, monitor and improve standard operating procedures to ensure that warehouse and inventories are operating at peak efficiency;
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with warehouse management system and keep it up to date and make sure inventories are accurate;
• Strategically enhance physical condition of warehouses by planning and implementing new design layouts to fully utilized the storage space and to plan future capacity requirements;
• Build strong warehouse & logistics team by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising employee performance;
• Motivate, organize, develop and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure KPIs are met or exceeded;
• Complies and adherence to local statutory and warehousing, material handling, and advising management on needed actions;
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols;
• Enforce standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
• Ensures compliance with established SOPs and procedures and maintains effective internal controls within the group. Design and drive effective internal control framework within the group.
• Able to manage team to deliver the SOP compliance, implement controls and inventory management
• Records and maintains data related to stock for tracking purposes and subsequent use, and supports in developing reports to the senior management whenever required
• Analyses and evaluate organization-wide existing inventory management processes to recommend and implement improvements in order to enhance process effectiveness and efficiency
• Support business in inventory management process improvement programmes across different lines of businesses
• Ensures accuracy and maintenance of data related to inventory and provides periodic reports to the senior management on inventory related matters whenever required
• Ensures smooth operations of stock transactions at warehouse, stores and processing units by implementing and executing stock control measures effectively in order to facilitate efficient functioning of day-to-day operations
• Monthly and weekly reporting to management;
• Any and ad hoc task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduates / Post Graduates or equivalent
- Min 4 to 5 years of experiences
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mandarin
- Background in Heavy Machinery is an added value
- Good Leadership skill
|Address||Finbond Heavy Machinery Sdn Bhd, 12, Jalan Astaka U8/84, Bukit Jelutong Business And Technology Centre, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Yearly Increment /Bonus
- Medical Insurans/Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Finbond Heavy Machinery is one of Finbond Group of Companies specializing in distributing brand new heavy construction machinery for the local Malaysia's market. We stock these new machinery, we sell it or rent it to the various industries in the construction sector, mining sector, agriculture sector, logging sector, oil and gas sector, etc.
Finbond today is the Official Authorized Distributor for a few international brand names such as :-
1.) XCMG, the leader of China’s construction machinery industry.
2.) Weichai Power Co. Ltd - Ranks top 8 in China Machinery Industry 500, and Finbond today represents their Service & Parts Center in Malaysia.
3.) Shantui Construction Machinery is officially the largest bulldozer producer in China and Finbond is the Authorised Distributor in Malaysia.
4.) Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd for Shang Chai Engine - Finbond is granted the Authorised Service & Parts Center in Malaysia.
With more than 30 years of experience in the heavy machinery industry, Finbond has a 18,00 sqm stockyard, a dedicated team of qualified technicians and a complete well maintain service facilities. Finbond is located at Bukit Jelutong, a strategic area near to the busiest port in the country, Port Klang and Kuala Lumpur International Airport;and at Puchong, a major town situated midway between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s political capital, and Putrajaya, the administrative capital of the country.
In line with our expansion, we are now seeking for highly talented and committed individuals to grow with us.Successful candidates will be offered a dynamic working environment with attractive remuneration and learning opportunities.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 281585-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance After Confirmation
- Specific Location: Bukit Jelutong