Kuala Lumpur Jobs Warehouse Manager Position at Hong Leung Shoe Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Manager. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Hong Leung Shoe Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 3,500 - RM 5,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Leung Shoe Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
To deliver on our promise to customers, we rely on exceptionally talented, bright, and committed people. Currently, we’re seeking a warehouse manager to oversee operations at our HQ. This skilled multitasker will manage the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities of the warehouse, ensuring that quality standards are met or exceeded. The warehouse manager must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate order fulfilment, and track shipping times for millions of product orders every year. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and able to manage multiple facets of warehouse operations simultaneously.
Objectives of this role
- Ensure that the warehouse operates at peak efficiency — with customer satisfaction the primary goal — by supervising, organizing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory, gate processes, and shipping methods
- Train and manage the warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflows, staffing requirements, space allocations, equipment layouts, and action plans that meet company standards for productivity, quality, and customer service
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with legal regulations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise daily warehouse activities, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance when necessary
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to analyze productivity and develop actionable plans for loss prevention
- Oversee and manage logistics for transporting products to customers and company facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages
Required skills and qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in a warehouse role
- Proficiency with warehouse procedures and policies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff
- Ability to deliver effective feedback, both written and verbal
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent) in logistics or supply chain management
- License to operate a forklift
- Ability to communicate in more than one language
- Extensive opportunity for career growth
- Promotes Work Life Balance, 5-work day, 14 Public Holiday
- Performance Bonus, Staff Purchase Discount
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1966, Hong Leung Shoe Sdn Bhd is one of the most experienced footwear trading, retailing and production companies in Malaysia. We have extensive network connections with over 100 consignment counters in major departmental stores across Malaysia.
We promote work-life balance culture and delegated workforce. People who are willing to embrace challenges, passionate and looking to work with dynamic teammates, we have the place for you.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 136919-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Personal Accident Insurance, Training, Staff Purchase Special Discount, Mondays-Fridays
- Specific Location: Kepong
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Warehouse Manager position job vacancies