Subang Jaya Jobs Web Agency Project Executive Position at I Concept Solutions (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Web Agency Project Executive. For those of you who live in Subang Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, I Concept Solutions (M) Sdn. Bhd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 3,000 - RM 4,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||I Concept Solutions (M) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Web Agency Project Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science/IT, Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or Commerce.
- Attention to detail is a must for this role.
- Skills: Client Account Management, Project Management, Training, Documentation, Planning and Project Control, Material And Production Planning, Problem Solving.
- Fluent English/Bahasa Malaysia preferred as role involves communicating with English/Bahasa Malaysia-speaking clients.
- 1 – 3 Years of Experiences is preferred.
- Preferably specializing in IT/Computer Software.
- Full-time position available.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Full Job Description:
- Handle client’s projects either remotely (Email, Phone, Skype, etc) or on site (if needed for meeting discussion).
- Meeting with Sales team, Production team and clients from time to time for project progress, communicate scope of work, fulfil projects and meet deadlines.
- Service existing and new client accounts and act as a point of contact with the client.
- Understand project requirements from the Sales Team to manage the project in the set margin timeline before project start.
- Determine and Raise Change Request required for the add-on work if needed.
- Monitor and adapt to any changes in schedules and/or priorities set by the client.
- Attend client meetings and writing minutes/contact reports.
- Asking clients detailed questions to gain clarity about the project scopes and deliverables
- Monitor the project every step of the way in detail, until the provision of delivery to the client.
- Detail Quality Control/Checking and evaluate creative work or overall website functionality while provide feedback for internal revisions, even before sending to clients for review.
- To provide training to clients on how to operate and manage website update and ecommerce update. To record the training session to send to client as video guide.
- To prepare training manual if required by clients.
- To suggest, improve and implement necessary Standard Operating Procedures in any way which could help the company to become more efficient.
- Know when to escalate potential problems to the management.
- Perform task within the job scope upon request by management.
- Get exposure to high profile clients in diverse industries.
- Highly focused on quality over quantity projects.
- Highly dynamic environment to explore your creativity.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
I Concept is a multidisciplinary digital agency that started in 2008 with an altruistic dream of delivering extraordinary results to our clients. Today, we have achieved the results that clients desire and businesses aspire. Blending creativity, innovation and strategy have driven us to success. We have served SMEs, MNCs and GLCs across Malaysia, Singapore and beyond the APAC region. Helping our clients' brands stand out and thrive isour passion,while customer experience (CX) remainsour core.
- Industry: Arts / Design / Fashion
- Registration No.: 928930-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexi Claim, Production Incentive
- Specific Location: Garden Shoppe One City
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Subang Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Subang Jaya 2023
- Web Agency Project Executive position job vacancies